Did you know that “Vets All Natural Animal Health” are changing their name?
Dr Bruce Syme, our owner, senior veterinarian and creator of Vets All Natural raw food and health products has decided to change the name of the veterinary clinic. This is to enable people to better distinguish between the two businesses. Based in Melbourne, the food and health product range will continue to operate under the Vets All Natural brand name.
After much consideration, we have chosen “Healthy Pets Veterinary Clinic” as our new clinic name. We think it reflects what we strive to achieve everyday. The name change will commence from 1st July 2017 and be gradually phased in.
Don’t worry! The only change will be our name. Dr Bruce Syme remains the clinic’s owner and senior veterinarian working alongside the same great team you have come to know and trust.
Our vision statement “To be the leaders in holistic and individualised Veterinary care” is unchanged. You and your pets, will receive the same great veterinary and client care that we are renowned for, from the same dedicated and compassionate team here at Healthy Pets Vet Clinic.
If we haven’t seen you for some time, you may not be aware that the services we now provide include:
● Fully equipped and modern surgical theatre
● Digital xrays – including dental
● Ultrasound diagnosis and investigation
● Extensive “in house” diagnostics including fast turnaround on blood results
● Titre testing – testing your dog’s immunity to distemper, parvo and hepatitis, to prevent unnecessary vaccination.
● Farm visits for large animals of all kinds
● An Equine Centre
● Chinese and Western herbal medications
● Shock wave therapy, electro-acupuncture and laser therapy
● Tailored programmes – including “golden oldies” for senior pets, specialised diet and wellness plans
● Puppy pre school and pet grooming available at the clinic.
● 24 hour emergency care – 365 days a year
● Weekend specialist emergency services available through Central Veterinary Emergency (CVE)
● Vetpay – line of credit available for Veterinary care (conditions apply)
Feel free to contact us at Healthy Pets (5472 5477) if you have any queries.